Monday 21 March 2011

Love for LID!

I really enjoyed the recent Lily Allen documentary all about her and her sister's new shop Lucy In Disguise, if you haven't seen it pop down to 4od and watch 'Lily Allen: From Riches to Rags'! I've always liked Lily, but its just shown what a lovely person she really is in my opinion. I love the idea of being able to rent clothes, as I'm often guilty of buying something, loving it for a month, then never wearing it again! I also can't wait for their own clothing range to be available which they've promised to be affordable, and i'm glad the sizing is going to be up to a 14 initially and then a 16, because I feel a few high street shops like Urban Outfitters sort of exclude larger people, which I don't think is fair! 

Anyway i've just seen this post on the LID website... obviously they've been inspired by my daisy themed name, what can I say?

I'm actually a little bit in love with this idea and will be defo be trying it when the daisies come out, perfect for spring, i've fallen in love with florals all over again! Any idea where to find big daisies like this though?


This photo is lovely, a modern take on Hamlet's Ophelia!


Here's a selection of daisy print goodies... I think I might buy the Topshop dress as i've got a skinny tan belt crying out for it!


Thank you so much to anybody that actually reads this, I am well aware that at the time of publication I may as well be talking to myself! Any feedback you have would be greatly appreciated!




No comments:

Post a Comment