Sunday 20 March 2011

You had me at hello.


Who?
I'm Ellie. There's nothing particularly special about me, I guess i'm like most girls my age; I love fashion, beauty and music, and go through life awkwardly stumbling through! I'm seventeen going on eighteen and currently failing my a levels. 

Why?
I've not been doing too well at school recently and defo suffering from a critical lack of motivation! I feel like I really need to get organised and do something productive with my spare time (though I should probably be writing an essay right now!) so I thought why not give a blog ago? Overall, I should probably say i'm not looking to rival anyone else's blogs or become the next llymlrs I just want to be part of the community and do something a bit more productive and  a bit different. 

What?
I'll hopefully be blogging on anything I find interesting, particularly in the world of fashion and beauty. I may also do the occasional arts and crafty thing. Although I would like to do outfit posts in the future, I probably won't for a few months due to lack of money at the moment (my outfits are currently in a weekly rota - oh dear!) I also love the tips sections i've seen on other peoples blog, gem fatale's tuesday tips are some of my favourties, and if i find out any useful tips i'd like to share them with you!

When?
I'm going to try and blog at least three times a week! I'm the first to admit i'm not the most reliable in the world but I'm really hoping to become a lot more organised and productive with my time, so watch this space!

No comments:

Post a Comment